11.01.2014

Art for Artemur: Design Fundraiser!

Angel Tree has officially begun!

My child this year is Artemur, and I'm so excited to raise money and awareness for him (and maybe even find him a family?). Here's some information about him:

Boy, born January 2002
Down Syndrome, Atrial Septal Defect, Polydactyly of the left hand
Large families welcome, multiple children may be adopted together from the same orphanage. Married couples only; travel required. 
Artemur is a handsome boy who has already been waiting far too long for a family of his own!From someone who met Artemur in 2012: Artemur is a ladies man ;) He loves to greet visitors with a formal “Hello”, a chair for the visitor to sit on, and for the ladies he’ll kiss their hands and sometimes request a kiss by pointing to his cheek. He has ten toes and ten fingers, and appears healthy. He is one of the two highest functioning boys in his group and is a big helper. He is quite verbal, and he has good self-care skills, he is able to feed himself and ask to use the restroom. He likes to play with etch a sketches, toy phones, and bubbles. Artemur would probably do better in a family environment where he can be the youngest in the family.
How can you not fall in love with him from that description? He is the most awesome little pre-teen(!) and I love how happy he looks in his pictures. That's not necessarily the usual, so it's so lovely to see him smiling and laughing!


 To help him reach his Angel Tree goal, I'm doing what I do best and taking to Photoshop!

I have a lot of experience with design, and I've done pretty much everything. Blog designs, Facebook timeline covers, Etsy banners/materials, as well as design for things such as business cards, flyers, invites, Christmas cards, etc. You can check out a few examples of things I've designed below.
So...want something designed? Anything mentioned above is an option, and if there is another service you're interested in that I haven't mentioned, let me know and I'd be happy to do it!

Any of these custom design services will be available for a $15 donation to Artemur (with the exception of Facebook/Etsy banners, which will be $5).  Leave a comment/and or email me at lightlivedo@yahoo.com if you are interested in a design!

All payment for this fundraiser will be made directly to Artemur's fund. You can donate through the button below (or on the Reece's Rainbow website!) When you donate, email your receipt to lightlivedo@yahoo.com.

In addition to that wide variety of custom services, I'm also selling printables! These are all 8x10 designs created by me. They are all $5 and are available through my Etsy shop. When you purchase, an email will be sent to you with the file of your chosen printable so that you can print it on your home printer (or through another printing service) and hang it up on your wall.


Well, I think I've covered everything! If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I'll reply.

Not interested in design services/printables? That's okay! You can still help me help Artemur by sharing this fundraiser and mentioning it to anyone you know who may be in need of a blog design, flyer or invite design, etc. or be in the market for some new wall artwork. :) Let's make a difference for Artemur and all the other children on the Angel Tree!

blessings,
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments make my day! Be blessed!


BLOG DESIGN BY LIGHT.LIVE.DO.